Friday, September 6, 2013

Where to stay during NYFW spring



The Hudson Hotel during Fashion Week is the center of the universe for me.

I love this space. The library is a favorite spot, not just because of its comfort but because I imagine I’m the Duchess in the Gossip Girl episode with Nate Archibald, remember that one! (Here’s the link with caution). The Hudson seems to be a fashion insider favorite for NYFW. I see that two of my favorite fashion bloggers are staying here, peaceloveshea.com and kayture.com. My personal love affair with the Hudson and the Columbus Circle area started when I first attended the WWD CEO Summit. While exploring one evening  I came across Shun Lee CafĂ©, by far the best Chinese food in NY and its super close to the fashion action. 




photos instagram peaceloveshea and kayture
Thank you ladies

Tomorrow’s fashion/beauty action starts with Ruffian @9am. These designers speak to my vintage girl side.  I picked up my first Ruffian jacket from Anthropologie, and now Ruffian is in the nail game with Birchbox.com collaboration. The colors look amazing; sign me up (after I post sign up). . I can’t wait to see what they have for us for NYFW Spring 14. After getting my girly girl fix it’s off to Mara Hoffman, she never disappoints. Mara is my boho-gypset spirit guide. Hope you have your own NYFW survival kits- its going to be a fun long week.

via Brichbox blog
My Coat from Ruffian Antro

Happy Rosh Hashana
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com