Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fashion Week YouTube Lookbook

 After a multitude of computer crashes (Thank you #NYFW social media and content) I've finally posted my Fashion Week Lookbook on my YouTube channel Beauty by SW.

Fashion Blogger Beauty by SW blogspot


Thanks to Valerie Lee Owner of Chateau Bel Age Boutique for the use of her beautiful store, I could live in there. Some of the outfits didn't get full OOTD during the world wide phenomenon know as New York Fashion Week simply because it wasn't quite Fall Fashion weather but still all the outfits I would wear to a dinner, event or luncheon. I have shopped with Le Bel Age for the better part of my life because Valerie's choices in fashion are timeless and chic.I will have to share my jewelry collection with you all sometime, I've amassed a small bioux store at home. Be sure to give the video a thumbs up and share or subscribe for your dose of fashion fun and adventures.
Thank you all for your support
Until Next Time
Happy Hunting
SW


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com